An Effective Solution for Landlords to Recover Compensation From Licensees and Tenants Who Damage Their Property 

Has Your Tenant Damaged Your Property



The Solution Is Here





Click Here



Upload The Contracts






What To Do If Tenant Damages Property



Judicial Order In 2 Months





This service is provided by M-Box Contract Solutions Private Limited. This service uses the House Court ODR Platform.
**Conditions apply as mentioned in the M-Box contract formats. An order within two months or compensation are subject to the use of contract formats provided by M-Box and parties must adhere to the conditions mentioned therein.